Votes: 0Posted On: Jul 16, 2018 07:51:14
No, we do not restrict any power usage. Most of our customers run their servers for mining purpose that require high power consumption round the clock and we have been providing the same.
Depending on your specific power requirements, we offer a variety of circuit capacities:
However, 80 % of the power is available and the rest 20% is a reserve. For example, a 20A/120V circuit provides 16A of usable power.
So if you want to use complete 20Amps, we suggest you to go for 30A/120V circuit that should provide you up to 24A of usable power.
Kindly take a look at our Data centers and features each one offers https://www.psychz.net/datacenter.html
If you have furthermore queries, Kindly write to our sales for assistance https://www.psychz.net/dedicated-hosting.html#Quote or email@example.com.