Votes: 0Posted On: Sep 27, 2018 03:36:20
At all our Data Centers we deploy a 20A/120V circuit, that's 2400watts of pure power. Depending on your specific power requirements, we offer a variety of circuit capacities: 20A/120V | 30A/120V | 20A/208V | 30A/208V
However, 80% of the power is usable and the rest 20% is a reserve. For example, a 20A/120V circuit provides 16A of usable power.
The minimum amount of power that we provide a cabinet is 20A/120V which is approximately 2KW. We can also provide high-end power like 5KW (30A/208V), depending on your requirement.
The power requirement of all the hardware on your full rack can only be determined by purpose and use of the hardware you choose to incorporate. Is it going to be used for computing that will involve high-end CPUs and GPUs? Or will there be a large number of storage devices attached to it, whole acting as a storage node? Each of these will have a very different power consumption profile and the only way to calculate the right amount of power required is to study the consumption of each of these hardware.
Do not worry, our sales team is highly capable of answering such technical question. So if you can write us back with the exact requirement and technical specifications of the devices you may use in your rack, we shall be able to answer you more appropriately. Please write to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org